End of Year Reflection

Franchesca Manzella's  End of Year Reflection

  This year in E9, I learned about editing videos and using photoshop. Most of the semester was me teaching myself how to do things. I now know how to use photoshop, final cut, illustrator,  and sketchup. The only thing I didn't learn was how to make a website.

   Its important because in life we communicate with others and need the skills in life. Also in these times we are very focused on technology and very technologically advanced.


   I have no weaknesses, my strengths are in the video section of this department. Ive improved because the teacher was very helpful to me.

  I am going to use these helpful skills in life and in my adulthood. Along with future jobs. My experience in e-communication will help me in life. I loved my first year of e-communication, can't wait for the next 3 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

What is Graphic Design?