Photoshop Reflection


                           PHOTOSHOP REFLECTION


using the cross patch tool I removed freckles and dirt


   In photoshop, I learned how to properly edit photos. 
   Ive always had a fascination with photoshop 

s                and to be able to learn how to edit pictures, use the      
t                tools, and be as creative as I want with what Ive 
                 learned, its really been an amazing, interactive and beneficial unit.




     
  While photoshop is home to hundreds of tools, Specifically I was highlighted on the 
using the cross patch tool I removed a logo from the t-shirt
               Cross Patch tool, The Lasso tool, and the Clone Stamp tool. The Cross Patch tool was my favorite out of all the options above because it really lets you take the background away from specific photos or replicate a pattern. Although the Content Aware tool does that as well. The lasso tool helps highlight a specific place and lets you change only the "Lassoed" Area, which really stuck with me. For the Clone Stamp tool I thought it was unique and important because of the way that it replicates as well and really lets you move objects. 


My favorite Skill that I learned was how to color the other picture back in and out using the paint brush tool with black and white. I think its a really fantastic tool and the way it works really helps with the types of projects I like to make. Its my favorite part of photoshop, along with changing the color and alteration of things. 

using 3 photos of the girl I created a collage suggesting it was all
one picture

     

My strengths with photoshop were definitely, pictures like this
collage, with the recolcration and the intense editing. 




Using content aware fill and the cross patch tool I
removed a logo from the surfboard
I removed many spots on the backdrop
    


If I could do anything different, Id ask to be able to do my own
images and have the option of how I would alter the image.
I moved the Logo up higher on the surf board using the cross patch tool
and adjusting the tones



In this photo, I removed tags on her jacket. 
   
for the specific bottle, I added a shadow, transparency and a logo


I would do everything the same, I feel that my time in photoshop
 was used wisely and that I did the edits to the best of my
 abilities and that Im confident in my work. 



using the content aware fill tool I removed objects in the background
     



 I loved Photoshop and I hope in the future we do more with photoshop. 
using the transform and curves tool I added a backdrop to the billboard





   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

What is Graphic Design?