Come and Get it

https://youtu.be/7igl6evRhZM



Paige, Erin, zane and I were all in a group for our first Entertainment project. We set out to film a music video with a story line, two robbers break into a home, they steal money and they keep stealing until the cops show up. After the cops show up, they run to a nearby golf course. While at the golf course, Paige betrays me, shooting and killing me stealing the bag of money. Although we all had the same footage, our edits were different and told a different story. My edit had a pink tone throughout, that was intentional. Takeaways from this project definitely include the knowledge of make a thorough story board, use a tripod even if you're moving around a lot, and you can't edit a beautiful looking music video in a week or less. I had fun filming and editing this, I look forward to the rest of Entertainment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

What is Graphic Design?